grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning large AD groups (30k members) in Grouper using the Loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning large AD groups (30k members) in Grouper using the Loader

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning large AD groups (30k members) in Grouper using the Loader
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 19:33:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I can’t really find where to configure this. I see in the ldap.properties a setting for pageResultSize, but I don’t think this has any effect on the loader. I  can’t find any settings in the grouper.loader.properties file that would apply.

Also I am not sure that paging will solve the problem. We have a single group object that has 18k members. So the group object gets returned ok, it just seems 0 results are sent for the multi-value attribute “member”.

Cheers,

Bryan