Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] CASifying Grouper
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 15:42:34 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport05.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
I am trying to CASify Grouper using the JASIG CAS Java client. I have read these instructions:
I think all that is really necessary is to fix the struts-config.xml action path /callLogin to go to home.do.
Then remove the security constraints from the web.xml.
And finally add the CAS filters to the web.xml.
When I hit Grouper from my browser I get redirected to my CAS login as expected. But after login I get the populateIndex.do page with a login link. Click the login link just stays on the populateIndex.do page.
Prior to CASifying I added my subjectID to the Wheel Group.
There is one comment in the first link I did not understand:
“Ensure the REMOTE_USER value that is returned from CAS is configured as one of the subject identifiers in the sources.xml:”
The sample they gave was for a jdbc source and I am using AD as a source.
Any help appreciated.
- [grouper-users] CASifying Grouper, Bryan E. Wooten, 04/03/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] CASifying Grouper, Gagné Sébastien, 04/03/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.