Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Question about LDAP to Grouper provisioning
- From: Tom Zeller <>
- To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Question about LDAP to Grouper provisioning
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 14:27:49 -0500
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=pass (signature verified)
> Of course this assumes that the PSP can in fact both provision to and from
> AD. Is this true?
Bi-directional provisioning in a single configuration is something I
have not attempted, nor claim to support, but in theory the ordering
of the elements in psp.xml should allow you to do so.
> And last question. Provision from Grouper to AD is kicked off either at the
> gsh command prompt (loaderRunOneJob, gsh –psp –sync <id>) or using the
> Quartz timer in the Grouper loader. What command or setting kicks off
> ad-to-grouper provisioning? There is no change log to run against for AD
Nothing shipped with the psp. Tailing an ldif audit log is old school,
not sure if AD has that.
- [grouper-users] Question about LDAP to Grouper provisioning, Bryan E. Wooten, 03/28/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Question about LDAP to Grouper provisioning, Tom Zeller, 03/30/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.