grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Preparing the Grouper db

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Preparing the Grouper db

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Preparing the Grouper db
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:09:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think I found my answer. It looks like I'd want to run either ./gsh resetInstall(). Is that correct?

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)

On 3/15/13 3:01 PM, "Earl Lewis" <> wrote:

Chris,

This is very helpful. I'll play around with it and see what I can get out of the hsql db.

As to the question of "seed data",  if we do choose to start with a fresh empty Oracle database, do we need to seed it with anything specific? Or will Grouper be smart enough to create a basic structure that we can just start adding to?

The reason I ask is that I see in the quickstart.xml that there are several sections for groupTypesMetaData that would seem to be critical, before the "QS University of Bristol" data starts.

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)