grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: [grouper-dev] RE: Disapearing members ?!?!?!

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: [grouper-dev] RE: Disapearing members ?!?!?!

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: [grouper-dev] RE: Disapearing members ?!?!?!
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:34:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

We ended up discovering that the issue is a bug in the code that is incorrectly deleting memberships when an attribute definition is deleted in the newer attribute framework.

The bug is fixed in the 2.1 branch and will be released with 2.1.4 probably in the next month or so.  If you're using the newer attribute framework, you may want to avoid deleting attribute definitions until you upgrade to 2.1.4.

Thanks!

-- Shilen