grouper-users - [grouper-users] AssignAttributesLite ns1:actAsSubjectId question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] AssignAttributesLite ns1:actAsSubjectId question

  • From: Nathan Weyenberg <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] AssignAttributesLite ns1:actAsSubjectId question
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:55:52 -0600

Hi All,

At UW-Madison we are using the web services extensively in order to interact with Grouper. We are using the SOAP call assignAttributesLite and we are using the field <ns1:actAsSubjectId>Manifest_ID</ns1:actAsSubjectId>

passing in our subject_id as the value. What table or view holds the information about who changed what value on what group?

Thanks,
--Nathan

Nathan Weyenberg
UW-Madison DoIT - Middleware