grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Getting group members of groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Getting group members of groups

  • From: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Getting group members of groups
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 10:16:47 -0500

Also, my question is about immediate members of a Group.

Peter

On 2/20/13 10:12 AM, Peter DiCamillo wrote:
Using the Grouper Java API, is there an efficient way to get all the groups that are members of a given group? I'm wondering if there is a faster way than getting all the memberships, and testing which are groups, since in some cases the groups have thousands of person members.

Peter