grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper maintainence

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper maintainence

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper maintainence
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 16:25:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I think our DBAs run analyze on all the tables every night.

Thanks!

-- Shilen

From: Rahul Doshi <>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 20:22:00 +0000
To: "" <>
Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper maintainence

Hello,

Recently we had a performance issue with viewing group membership and running analyze on MySQL database resolved the problem.  Does anyone has any recommendation on how often we should be running analyze as we are thinking of putting it in a cron job?  Are there any other database maintenance or check we should be doing on a regular basis?

Thanks,
Rahul