grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 12:34:25 -0600

From psp-resolver.xml in the various psp-example-* projects :

<resolver:DataConnector id="GroupDataConnector" >
<!-- The "etc:attribute:mailLocalAddress" attribute framework
definition. -->
<grouper:Attribute id="etc:attribute:mailLocalAddress" />

The new-style-attribute-framework attributes need to be defined first
in the data connector to become available to attribute definitions,
for performance reasons.

> Yes, the PSP supports the new style attributes.

> I want to know if the PSP provisionning is able to get values from (new
> style) attributes assigned to a group ?

  • Re: [grouper-users] PSP and the Attribute Framework, Tom Zeller, 02/06/2013