grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] PSP : using string value attribute

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] PSP : using string value attribute

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PSP : using string value attribute
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:21:03 -0500

Thanks that did the trick, for those interested here are the details :

In psp-resolver.xml :
Add the value in the StaticDataConnector (should be already there) :

<resolver:DataConnector
id="StaticDataConnector"
xsi:type="dc:Static">

<!-- Define groups as Universal scope -->
<dc:Attribute id="groupType">
<dc:Value>-2147483640</dc:Value>
</dc:Attribute>

Add an attribute definition that references that static connector :

<resolver:AttributeDefinition
id="groupType"
xsi:type="ad:Simple">
<resolver:Dependency ref="StaticDataConnector" />
</resolver:AttributeDefinition>

In psp.xml, add the desired attribute to your object (group in my case) :

<attribute name="groupType" />