Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] ldap to grouper provisioning again
- From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] ldap to grouper provisioning again
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:01:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I am trying to provision groups from OpenDJ LDAP to grouper, following the instructions here:
I think I have all the psp*.xml files configured as well as ldap.properties. I can successfully create groups in LDAP from the Grouper UI.
The error I get is this: <psp:calcResponse xmlns:psp='http://grouper.internet2.edu/psp' status='failure' requestID='2013/01/07-13:56:34.198' error='noSuchIdentifier'>
<errorMessage>Unable to calculate provisioned object.</errorMessage>
I am sure it is just a configuration issue somewhere but I am stumped. Any suggestions on how to proceed are appreciated.
- [grouper-users] ldap to grouper provisioning again, Bryan E. Wooten, 01/07/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] ldap to grouper provisioning again, Tom Zeller, 01/07/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.