Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning from AD to Grouper
- From: Gagné Sébastien <>
- To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning from AD to Grouper
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 13:16:11 -0500
For CAS authentication : https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Implementing+CAS+Authentication+for+Grouper
I haven’t tried your LDAP loading method, but it should work. I did try this one : https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader+LDAP
I have successfully hooked up Group to my OpenDJ Subject source and can add persons from this LDAP to groups. I have added myself to the wheel group.
The next step I'd like to take is provision Grouper with groups from Active Directory. I assume I need to follow the steps outlined here:
Configuration Example : LDAP to Grouper
This example provisions groups, stems, and memberships from an ldap directory to Grouper.
The LDAP provisioning target connection is configured in ldap.properties.
Configure the default search base DN to match your directory :
Is the right place?
Once I get the AD groups provisioned in grouper I'd like to push them out to my OpenDJ LDAP. Does this sound feasible?
One last thing, in order to login to the UI with id from my LDAP source, I would need to enable either CAS or Shib authentication?
- [grouper-users] Provisioning from AD to Grouper, Bryan E. Wooten, 12/04/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] Provisioning from AD to Grouper, Tom Zeller, 12/04/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] Provisioning from AD to Grouper, Gagné Sébastien, 12/04/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.