Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Brand new to Grouper / Need direction and advice
- From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Brand new to Grouper / Need direction and advice
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:07:50 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I have just installed Grouper using the installer and have been watching the
training videos (randomly).
I have a few initial questions and can't seem to find answers on the wiki.
Please feel free to point me in the correct direction.
First question, I can login into the UI using the Grouper System account, but
I don't like the password I chose at install time. How can I change it?
I want to add "wheel group" members (subjects?) that have Grouper System
privileges. How do I do that?
How do I stop and start the Grouper daemons? And the HSQL DB?
My end goal is to be able to manage AD groups using Grouper, what is the next
step I should take? Should I load AD group information into Grouper or
should I be creating groups in Grouper and then use PSP to push the group
information out to AD?
Thanks for any help and your patience with the new guy.
- [grouper-users] Brand new to Grouper / Need direction and advice, Bryan E. Wooten, 11/30/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: Brand new to Grouper / Need direction and advice, Chris Hyzer, 11/30/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.