grouper-users - [grouper-users] REMINDER: Vote on enhancements to the Grouper UI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] REMINDER: Vote on enhancements to the Grouper UI

  • From: Michael Girgis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] REMINDER: Vote on enhancements to the Grouper UI
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:46:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi everyone.

Don't forget to go to http://grouper.uservoice.come and vote on the features
you most want to see in the new Grouper v2.2 UI. Also, please feel free to
forward this message to any users in your institution or workplace. The more
feedback we can get, the better! Voting will close this Friday at 5pm CST.

Thanks!

=======================================

Hello Grouper Users.

As part of the Grouper v2.2 release, we are completely redesigning the
Grouper UI. We have already received a lot of feedback from the user
community regarding the UI, but we would like to give you one more
opportunity to suggest and vote on enhancements and new features.

Please take a few minutes to visit our UserVoice forum:

http://grouper.uservoice.com/

At this site, you can:

* Vote on your favorite enhancements
* Suggest new ideas for how we can improve the Grouper interface (which other
users can then vote on)
* Comment on suggested enhancements

You will be required to either create a UserVoice account, or sign in with a
Google or Facebook account. Once you sign in, you will be allotted ten votes
which you can divvy up between your favorite enhancements. You are allowed to
assign up to three votes per enhancement.

Voting will close at 5pm CST on 11/9. As the UI redesign progresses, look for
additional opportunities to participate in remote user testing and
evaluations of UI mockups and wireframes. Your feedback during this process
is invaluable!

Thanks,
Michael Girgis
University of Chicago