Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Scott Koranda <>, grouper-users <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] defining attributes via WS
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:38:39 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Not yet, that is the next step for WS operations...
On Behalf Of Scott Koranda
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:37 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] defining attributes via WS
I see that Grouper WS has the "Attribute Definition Name Save"
interface that allows one to "Add or edit attribute definition
names based on name or ID".
Is there a WS interface for creating the attribute definition
I see there is documentation for how to do it with GSH and
with the Java API but I would like to do it with a WS call if
- [grouper-users] defining attributes via WS, Scott Koranda, 10/31/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] defining attributes via WS, Chris Hyzer, 10/31/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.