Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>,
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Changing the "Help" link
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:48:39 +0100
The menu code expects to find a Struts action as a link - which is always relative to the current webapp. I've attached a modified menu.jsp file which checks to see if an 'action' starts with 'http' and generates an external link.
Alternatives are to provide a custom Help action which does a redirect, or, if you front Tomcat with Apache, use a RewriteRule.
--On 23 October 2012 13:57 -0400 Gagné Sébastien <> wrote:
How do you can change the location of the link in the left-side menu ? We
would like to have it link to our internal wiki hosted on an other server.
I tried putting the wiki URL in the menu-items.xml, but it simply appends
it to Grouper's application URL (e.g.
I tried adding a JSP redirect to the Wiki in help.jsp, but it does
Any ideas ?
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local
GW Brown, IT Services
Description: Binary data
- [grouper-users] Changing the "Help" link, Gagné Sébastien, 10/23/2012
- Re: [grouper-users] Changing the "Help" link, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 10/24/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.