Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Change Log/Loader questions
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:30:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
1. When a 19-member group was added to another group we observed one record going into the grouper_change_log_entry_temp table and 35 events recorded in the Change Log Consumer. Since we need only one event for our notification to the external application, is there a way to throttle or filter these events?
2. How can I get our orgs loader job to play nice with our ChangeLogConsumer job? The orgs job uses SubjectIdentifier to match subjects and is slow. The ChangeLogConsumer job needs to handle real time Admin Ui changes.
IMS Platform Development
- [grouper-users] Change Log/Loader questions, Klug, Lawrence, 10/23/2012
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- RE: [grouper-users] Change Log/Loader questions, Gagné Sébastien, 10/23/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.