grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group

  • From: Vincent Hurtevent <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Enable/Disable or Suspend Group
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:16:19 +0200

Le 28/09/2012 15:16, Chris Hyzer a écrit :
That is a common request, and we have it in our Jira issue tracker to
implement in the future...

You can put enabled or disabled dates on memberships or permissions...

Hi Chris,

thank you for your answer, I can't find the issue in Jira, which term do you use for such feature ?

Is this feature planned in road map ?

On Behalf Of Vincent Hurtevent