Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Schreiber, Bernard" <>
- Cc: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Yet Another Grouper Question
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:14:17 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Is email a subject attribute configured in the grouper server? Assuming so, and the attribute name is “email”, then you could do this:
So, I have yet another question regarding grouper calls. I used the following url:
to retrieve a list of group members. This works fine but I will need to have the email address included in the results and don't yet see a clear way to do that via ths rest-like url above (although I'm still trying). This will be the last missing piece in my grouper consumer code for now. Any help is appreciated.
- [grouper-users] RE: Yet Another Grouper Question, Chris Hyzer, 09/28/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.