grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] SQL interface?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] SQL interface?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>, Dick Visser <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Christian Gijtenbeek <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SQL interface?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:45:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I thought this was documented, maybe not. I made a document, let me know if
you have questions, we can evolve the wiki...

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+SQL+interface

On Behalf Of William G. Thompson, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 9:28 AM
To: Dick Visser
Cc:
;
Christian Gijtenbeek

There's some discussion of it in this training video at about 19:30:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbPxO227f0c

The biggest caveat seems to be that the Permissions Processor isn't in
play if you query the views directly...so no Disallows or Limits.

Best,
Bill

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 4:10 AM, Dick Visser