grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: A Grouper question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: A Grouper question

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Pål Axelsson <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: A Grouper question
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:45:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Putting this to the list so others can benefit…

So what you are saying is the attribute value to the group for the owner or admin is a subjectId or identifier?

I think you could do that with an attribute assign value hook.  i.e. when the attribute value assigned, removed, or changed, see if that is the right attribute, and if so, then recalculate if that user should be in the portal group or owners group.  Then you might have some job that recalculates everything once per night…  Interested in going down this path?  Its not trivial, but it should work