Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
RE: [grouper-users] SVN Access Not Successful - Any Ideas?
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Joshua Brodie <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SVN Access Not Successful - Any Ideas?
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 02:27:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
First of all it works for me so I agree with you that it is your computer or
network and not the svn server.
Does it work for another computer in your office? Were there any recent
network changes in your office (proxy server? Firewall changes?)
Can you hit the URL in your browser?
Does it work from your home?
On Behalf Of Joshua Brodie
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:35 PM
Subject: [grouper-users] SVN Access Not Successful - Any Ideas?
This is drying me nuts for last 5 days!!!
Out of the blue 5 days ago, SVN access from my MacBook Pro failed: I
cannot access any SVN (i.e. not in our University or open source
The error obtain when performing 'svn co', or any other svn commands
is shown below.
This is same message is obtained irrespective of the svn repository
(i.e. it is something due to my MacBook Pro Mountain Lion)
svn co http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/i2mi/branches/GROUPER_1_6_BRANCH/
svn: OPTIONS of
Could not read status line: connection was closed by server
Can anyone help?
- [grouper-users] SVN Access Not Successful - Any Ideas?, Joshua Brodie, 09/09/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] SVN Access Not Successful - Any Ideas?, Chris Hyzer, 09/09/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.