grouper-users - [grouper-users] face2face WG meeting at Internet2 in Philly

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] face2face WG meeting at Internet2 in Philly

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] face2face WG meeting at Internet2 in Philly
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:34:44 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

There will be a face to face meeting of the Grouper Working Group at 9:15am-10:15am Monday October 1 at the Internet2 meeting in Philadelphia. I'd like to feature feedback from campus deployers at this meeting and ask you to consider adding your feedback to others' at that time. It could be as simple as "we used Grouper's X capability to do Y, and it's proven to be quite beneficial", or "we're trying to implement our first use case and Grouper's Z is making it very hard to do". Your concrete experiences, good and bad, should induce productive and focused discussion in the room, and ultimately a better Grouper because of that.

So if you are planning to attend the Internet2 meeting, please do think about giving feedback. You can just stand and deliver with no advance prep needed. Or if you feel that a prop - a diagram or a picture - would help you better provide that feedback, you can bring it with you on a USB drive to the session. I'll have them ready to be projected when you stand to speak.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Tom Barton
on behalf of the Grouper team

  • [grouper-users] face2face WG meeting at Internet2 in Philly, Tom Barton, 08/29/2012