grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper compatible with Oracle 11g/UTF8?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper compatible with Oracle 11g/UTF8?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Dominique Petitpierre <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper compatible with Oracle 11g/UTF8?
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:39:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I would just like to mention, that the driver should match the primary
registry DB and tests should pass, and the tests do not really need to pass
if the older DB is for the loader since that is just running a SELECT
statement against the DB and that’s it...

i.e. if the Grouper registry is 11g, and the driver is ojdbc6, and the junit
tests pass, then if you have a loader job going against 10g, you don’t really
need to need to test the junit tests from ojdbc6 to 10g...