Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Dick Visser <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] svn ignore logs/*
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:49:31 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
You can ignore logs, that is a local thing, right? Or does the command you
suggest do this on the server so it is applicable for everyone?
on behalf of Dick Visser
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 5:47 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] svn ignore logs/*
Would it be an idea to 'svn ignore' everything under /logs?
That way any logs files would not show up any more when doing 'svn status'...
System & Networking Engineer
Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam
- [grouper-users] svn ignore logs/*, Dick Visser, 07/30/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] svn ignore logs/*, Chris Hyzer, 07/30/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.