grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper ldap loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper ldap loader

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper ldap loader
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 20:16:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I hadn’t really considered that case when creating the loader, but I think it can be done fairly easily with some EL and a java class.  It is very similar to this email, except that the group will be created perhaps in EL…

https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/arc/grouper-users/2012-05/msg00026.html

Want me to try to send you an example?