Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: Adding attribute to "base" group type
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Adding attribute to "base" group type
- Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:42:13 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
The mailEnabled groupType and mail attribute is how I have done this… if you want it auto added for all new groups I thinik you should be able to do this with a hook.
is it possible to add a “mail” attribute to the base group type ? I tried it and apparently I cannot modify system-maintained group types.
How should I add a mail attribute to all my groups ? I thought of adding a “mailEnabled” groupType which would add the mail attribute, but that would require the user to click the box manually (they would have to enter the email manually anyway so it might not be that bad of a solution).
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-users] Adding attribute to "base" group type, Gagné Sébastien, 07/25/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: Adding attribute to "base" group type, Chris Hyzer, 07/25/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.