grouper-users - [grouper-users] psp 2.1.1 - download disabled due to Active Directory bugs

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] psp 2.1.1 - download disabled due to Active Directory bugs

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Grouper Users Mailing List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] psp 2.1.1 - download disabled due to Active Directory bugs
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:37:54 -0500

Due to bugs provisioning Active Directory, I have disabled the
download link for psp version 2.1.1 from the Grouper software release
URL.

I am working on a fix.

This is totally my responsibility, I did three things wrong : (1) I
tried to slide in changes too soon before a scheduled release, (2) I
was unable to adequately test the changes, and (3) I did both of these
at the same time.

Please accept my apologizes for any inconvenience,
TomZ

  • [grouper-users] psp 2.1.1 - download disabled due to Active Directory bugs, Tom Zeller, 07/13/2012