grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP with Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP with Active Directory

  • From: Holger Dippel <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP with Active Directory
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:27:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Tom,

I've also changed

    <!-- Return members from the "umassd_test_ad" source only. -->
    <grouper:Filter
      xsi:type="grouper:MemberSource"
      sourceId="umassd_test_ad" />

or for the documentation maybe add:

    <!-- Return members from the "ad" source only. -->
    <grouper:Filter
      xsi:type="grouper:MemberSource"
      sourceId="ad" />

This solved the problem with bulkSync.

Holger

Holger Dippel
Director of IT Development and Integration
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747

http://www.umassd.edu/

CITS will never ask you for your password or other confidential information via email. Beware of phishing scams where email and/or malicious web sites try to trick users into entering their username and password.
For more information about password security please visit: http://www.umassd.edu/cits/security/