grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP - subject source different from provisioning target, but same AD

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP - subject source different from provisioning target, but same AD

  • From: Holger Dippel <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP - subject source different from provisioning target, but same AD
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 15:25:20 -0400 (EDT)

Tom. Thank you. I am looking at the multiple OpenLDAP targets example on how to use the Spring config. I guess this would be the only way to accomplish a target different from sources.xml

If it's using the sources.xml -- which would be fine if our AD would be structured differently -- then why is there at all the need for a ldap.properties? Why couldn't it consume the ldap settings from sources.xml for everything?

Holger

Holger Dippel
Director of IT Development and Integration
University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
285 Old Westport Road • North Dartmouth, MA 02747

http://www.umassd.edu/

CITS will never ask you for your password or other confidential information via email. Beware of phishing scams where email and/or malicious web sites try to trick users into entering their username and password.
For more information about password security please visit: http://www.umassd.edu/cits/security/