grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Collections of resources

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Collections of resources

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>, "" <>
  • Cc: PB IAM <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Collections of resources
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:19:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We have permission resources which can have collections (resources imply
other resources).

Maybe this movie demonstrates them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2-fGjE2obQ

Or these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPL16DOb8Og
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY9kjjyboJY

There a bunch of movies on this wiki too:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+permissions+allow+and+disallow

On Behalf Of Keith Hazelton
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:06 AM

Cc: PB IAM