grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] A poll: Service name

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] A poll: Service name

  • From: Jim Fox <>
  • To: Paul Donahue <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] A poll: Service name
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 08:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

We call ours the "Groups Service" and, for better initialization,
"Groups Web Service" (GWS).

Jim

Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:05:35 -0700
From: Paul Donahue
<>
To:
""

<>
Subject: [grouper-users] A poll: Service name

We are working on a service name for the new Grouper based system being built here at UW-Madison.

One idea is 'Group Management Service' (GMS). Another is 'Group Access'.

Do you have a service name that is used within your campus? Or a branding of it? If you do would you share that with us?

Cheers,
Paul