grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader LDAP with AD

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader LDAP with AD

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper Loader LDAP with AD
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 15:50:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This is what TomB asked at the member meeting and I said, “Uh, I think it does that”  J

I think you need:

grouperLoaderLdapSubjectExpression

To the value:

${loaderLdapElUtils.convertDnToSpecificValue(subjectId)}

That should work for subjectId, or subjectIdentifier, or subjectIdOrIdentifier.  See if that works.

If not can you let me know all the loader job attributes and values you have set?