grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper LDAP loader - large result sets

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper LDAP loader - large result sets

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Jeff McCullough <>
  • Cc: "" <>, CalNet Administration <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper LDAP loader - large result sets
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 03:06:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

What type of ldap loader job is it? How big is the resultset supposed to be
and how big is the group which it is not the right size?

thanks,
chris

[]
on behalf of Tom Zeller
[]
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:52 AM
To: Jeff McCullough
Cc:
;
CalNet Administration

Are you receiving size or time limit error messages ? What makes you think
jndi is trying to page ?

I will have to look, but I thought the grouper ldap loader wrapped vt-ldap,
which itself wraps jndi, so there might be knobs we can tweak.

TomZ

On Mar 31, 2012, at 1:38 AM, Jeff McCullough