grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI in French

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI in French

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper UI in French
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:37:04 -0600

Hi Sébastien,

We will indeed start work on a new UI for v2.2. It would be great if you could add your needs to a wiki page we're using to collect various considerations bearing on that:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+UI+redesign+v2.2

Others with UI needs, ideas, resources, etc, are encouraged to do likewise! Please feel free to add a new section, child page, or whatever you feel is appropriate.

Thanks,
Tom