Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Klug, Lawrence" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Start and End Date for Groups
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 01:00:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
We have start and end dates on memberships, and maybe you could do something like this with rules which deal with memberships, but Groups do not currently have a start/end date. We have discussed this before and plan to have this in the future…
Use case: Create a group that has a start date and end date.
This means that the group would not be visible/accessible before the start date and would not be visible/accessible after the end date.
Question: How do we do this in Grouper?
IMS Systems Integration
- [grouper-users] Start and End Date for Groups, Klug, Lawrence, 02/17/2012
- [grouper-users] RE: Start and End Date for Groups, Chris Hyzer, 02/17/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.