grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Issues Under Load

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Issues Under Load

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Stephen Langella <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper Issues Under Load
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 16:29:46 -0600

Which database (oracle, mysql, postgres, ...) on what platform (linux,
windows) ?

What order of magnitude is "multiple" (tens, hundreds, thousands) ?

Are your interactions multithreaded in java ? Meaning multiple threads
(interactions) in a single jvm connect to one grouper database ?

Just trying to understand the environment.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:02 PM, Stephen Langella