Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Per-Olov Gustafsson" <>
- To: "'Chris Hyzer'" <>, <>
- Subject: SV: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:03:07 +0100
We use version 2.0.1.
It does not seem to make any difference if I specify the source or leave it blank.
From the web GUI it is possible to remove the subject but not from the web service.
Are you specifying the source and subject? What error are you getting exactly? What version of Grouper are you using?
Generally it is good if subjects are always available in the subject source if they are ever needed, though we should handle this case…
I’m trying to remove a member from a group using the SOAP webbservice with deleteMember.
The user is from an ldap source. Normally this works fine. But for a specific user that has been removed from the ldap server (user has expired) it fails. Apparently this causes the service to fail with an exception. From the webbservice logs I can see that it is the lookup that fails.
So my question is how can I remove a member from a group when the user no longer exists in the source using the SOAP webbservice?
- SV: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user, Per-Olov Gustafsson, 01/02/2012
- RE: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user, Chris Hyzer, 01/02/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.