Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Per-Olov Gustafsson" <>
- To: <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:35:08 +0100
I’m trying to remove a member from a group using the SOAP webbservice with deleteMember.
The user is from an ldap source. Normally this works fine. But for a specific user that has been removed from the ldap server (user has expired) it fails. Apparently this causes the service to fail with an exception. From the webbservice logs I can see that it is the lookup that fails.
So my question is how can I remove a member from a group when the user no longer exists in the source using the SOAP webbservice?
- [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user, Per-Olov Gustafsson, 12/30/2011
- RE: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user, Chris Hyzer, 12/30/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.