grouper-users - [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user

  • From: "Per-Olov Gustafsson" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] deleteMember nonexisting user
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:35:08 +0100

I’m trying to remove a member from a group using the SOAP webbservice with deleteMember.

The user is from an ldap source. Normally this works fine. But for a specific user that has been removed from the ldap server (user has expired) it fails. Apparently this causes the service to fail with an exception. From the webbservice logs I can see that it is the lookup that fails.

So my question is how can I remove a member from a group when the user no longer exists in the source using the SOAP webbservice?

Thanks

/Per-Olov