grouper-users - [grouper-users] looking for a LITE GUI, "view membership of group X"

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] looking for a LITE GUI, "view membership of group X"

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] looking for a LITE GUI, "view membership of group X"
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:49:20 -0500

this is for a demo tomorrow ;-)

perfectly OK to embed a link into a static page, click the link (which may contain all sorts of ugly stuff ;-) ), and view the full membership of the associated group.

Unfortunately, Group X has other groups as members, and I'd like the browser user to see the full (INDIRECT) membership. As far as I can tell, the LITE GUI that comes with Grouper will display the DIRECT membership of a group... so I only see the names of the member groups.

I was wondering if there's some other (simple) approach that might work...

thanks!