grouper-users - [grouper-users] Since today in production !

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Since today in production !

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Since today in production !
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 17:04:52 +0100

Hello !

We are pleased to announce you that since today, Grouper is in production at our University !

Our implementation is :

- Grouper 1.6.3
- AdminUI only for IT manager
- LiteUI in uPortal instance only for people who have update privilege on one/several groups (77 persons).
- sync ldappcng one time by hour.
- groups used in uPortal and Infoglue (produce only a pagsGroupStoreConfig.xml) and NuxeoDM (with ou=groups of ldap, in experimentation)

It is the beginning for us !

So, we wait Grouper 2.1 for Real-time and incremental provisioning to extend the use of Grouper, in particular to create students's groups.

Cordialement

--
Brigitte Wallaert-Taquet
Ingénieure d'études