grouper-users - [grouper-users] subject source in sources.xml

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] subject source in sources.xml

  • From: Matt Wilks <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] subject source in sources.xml
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 08:09:24 -0400

I'm trying to configure another subject source in conf/sources.xml. I
think I've got the syntax right, but is there anything I have to do to
make grouper recognize it? I tried loading the sources.xml file with gsh:

# gsh -xmlimport conf/sources.xml

But the new subjects still aren't showing up from an entity search in the
admin UI. There must be something simple I'm missing...

Matt Wilks
University of Toronto Information Security, I+TS