grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Rules daemon(s) not running?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Rules daemon(s) not running?

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Rules daemon(s) not running?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 16:09:14 -1000

Thanks! That certainly did it.

While we're on the subject of the email being sent by these rules,
could you point me to documentation that goes over the variables and
templates used in these emails? Through trial and error, I know I can
use these:

${groupDisplayExtension}
${groupName}
${memberId}
${membershipId}

If I want to print the deleted member's subject ID, how do I do that?
Do I need to write a custom EL class?

I also notice the rules use case examples reference
${safeSubject.emailAddress} but I get an error when I use it.

I am also guessing that "template: " is a special string that tells
the rule to use a template file instead of the string literal. The
use case example uses

"template: testEmailGroupBodyFlattenedRemove"

but I could not find such file. Where is the template located?

Thanks!

Julio Polo
University of Hawaii

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Chris Hyzer