grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PermissionAssignments v.2.0.0 Rest service

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PermissionAssignments v.2.0.0 Rest service

  • From: Lynn Garrison <>
  • To: Lynn Garrison <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PermissionAssignments v.2.0.0 Rest service
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:30:40 -0400

Please ignore this request.  I found the problem with the JSON message.
On Oct 12, 2011, at 12:06 PM, Lynn Garrison wrote:

I am trying to determine if an action on a permission is assigned to a particular subject.   I am using json to pass the request to the rest service.   Here is the json request

{"WsRestGetPermissionAssignmentsRequest":
{"wsAttributeDefNameLookups":
      [{"name":"psu:its:apps:cpr:resources:ssn",
        "uuid":""}],
 "actAsSubjectId":"GrouperSystem",
 "permissionProcessor":"FILTER_REDUNDANT_PERMISSIONS",
  "action":"archive",
  "wsSubjectLookups":
      [{"subjectId":"llg5"}]}}

There are three actions defined for the permission ( read, write, archive).
The subject has read, write actions allowed and archive is disallowed.
The results includes information for all the actions, not just archive.

Is there a problem with my json request?

Lynn

Lynn