grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 - Problem on some request

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 - Problem on some request

  • From: Julien Gribonvald <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 - Problem on some request
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:44:25 +0200

Hi Chris,

I found the problem of the error log, it's a problem of compatibility between hibernate 3.2.6 ant antlr. It's due to my grouper-api integration in uportal, but now it's solved and it's working really fine and with very good performance in production environment . More the cache is working well now ;-) To solve the problem i added on grouper.hibernate.properties this line : hibernate.query.factory_class=org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClassicQueryTranslatorFactory

We make the choice of this integration because webservices was a real problem, we know that with this integration we could have lib compatibility problems but we avoid WS problems with higth number of interrogations. And the main point is that we have a gain in time response. After we have a special implementation of our groupStore that we could plug dynamically any branch of grouper's groups anywhere on uportal Groups, and we can make the change without to make modification on uportal Base, it's a simple mapping on a xml file.

Thanks
Julien