grouper-users - [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG 2.0 testing

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] LDAPPCNG 2.0 testing

  • From: "Klug, Lawrence" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] LDAPPCNG 2.0 testing
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 08:54:37 -0700

HI,

We’ve been testing the LDAPPCNG 2.0 - created groups with the Admin UI containing LDAP-based Subjects - used the sync command to provision groups to the LDAP directory.   The Groups were provisioned, but the member references do not appear to have been included.  I suspect there is some configuration issue.

The only file touched was ldappc.properties to specify the LDAP host, connection credentials and base DN for people and groups.  Need more information.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Lawrence