grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI

  • From: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: , "" <>, " >> THIA Jean-Marie" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] internationalization liteUI
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:46:10 +0200

Hello,

Here is the text in nav.properties :
simpleMembershipUpdate.advancedMenuDeleteMultiple=Supprimer plusieurs membres en les s&eacute;lectionnant
simpleMembershipUpdate.advancedMenuDeleteMultipleTooltip=A utiliser pour supprimer plusieurs membres : une bo&#238;te de sélection vous sera propos&eacute;e devant chaque personne

I put "&#238;" , "é" and &eacute;" to see if one or other will be good interpreted...
I observe that  advancedMenuDeleteMultiple ig good interpreted with &eacute; but not advancedMenuDeleteMultipleTooltip and I explain why in my precedent message.

So, I see also that when I search for a person to add it at a group, the accent characters are not interpreted. For example, when I search the person who named is "viéville", it don't find it but it find it with "vieville".

Thanks
Brigitte