grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 : Problem to desactivate log generation in database

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 : Problem to desactivate log generation in database

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper 1.6.3 : Problem to desactivate log generation in database
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:43:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Originally those flags did something, but then we went down the path of not
being sure what the impact of turning it off would be, so there is no way of
turning it off. i.e. real time ldappcng will use the change log, and all
notifications already do, etc...

I put in a Jira to clean up those flags though:

When resolving this issue, maybe we can make the flag work if we thought it
was ok to not use the change log for some things...

If there is more discussion Im happy to discuss :)

On Behalf Of Julien Gribonvald