Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Raymond Drew Walker <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper-WS logging
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:34:24 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
We have an open task to improve that... but if you run through a logging
proxy like the TCP/IP monitor in eclipse, or possibly webscarab or
something... you should get what you are looking for. Of course if you can
run in test mode without SSL it is easier :)
On Behalf Of Raymond Drew Walker
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper-WS logging
In our attempts to upgrade from 1.4.2 -> 1.6.3 we've run into some
oddities in using grouper-ws. I'm trying to figure out how to best
increase logging for grouper-ws such that we can see incoming requests and
their return status/information.
For those interested, among the various oddities in ws calls include, but
are not necessarily limited to
Software Systems Engineer Sr.
ITS Northern Arizona University
- [grouper-users] Grouper-WS logging, Raymond Drew Walker, 07/26/2011
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper-WS logging, Chris Hyzer, 07/26/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.