grouper-users - [grouper-users] Listing all child attributes of a stem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Listing all child attributes of a stem

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Listing all child attributes of a stem
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 15:37:00 -1000

Which Java classes do I use in gsh to list and delete all attributes
I've defined under a stem? I'm assuming these child attribute defs
are what's preventing me from deleting that stem (yes, I forgot the
child attr defs and attr def names I created for that stem):

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`grprtst`.`grouper_attribute_def_name`, CONSTRAINT
`fk_attr_def_name_stem` FOREIGN KEY (`stem_id`) REFERENCES
`grouper_stems` (`id`))

Julio Polo
University of Hawaii

  • [grouper-users] Listing all child attributes of a stem, Julio Polo, 05/24/2011